(Rental)-Offensive Breakdown Drills & Skill Development
- All copies are currently rented.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Offensive Breakdown Drills and Skill Development
Iowa State head women’s basketball coach Bill Fennelly has built a solid career by developing players on the offensive end of the court. Fennelly has over 670 career wins, has won two Big 12 regular season titles and one tournament title, and has taken his Cyclone teams to two Elite Eight appearances. In addition, Fennelly has served as a USA Basketball head coach and he led the 2011 World University Games team to a gold medal.
In this offensive breakdown drills video, Coach Fennelly shares the finer points of player development with an emphasis on the offensive end of the floor. You will be amazed with the wealth of knowledge Coach Fennelly presents in relation to player development over the course of a season.
The presentation is full of skills and drills that will not only help players develop their individual skills, but also the team as a whole. You will find that Coach Fennelly’s drills work on developing multiple skills, which allows for the maximizing of practice time.
Offensive Breakdown Drills for Individuals & the Team
Coach Fennelly’s drills include instruction on each of the following:
- Shooting free throws under pressure
- How to eliminate costly turnovers by taking care of the ball
- Enhancing players’ abilities to attack and finish at the rim against contact
- Scoring proficiency: learn 10 shooting drills that can be customized depending upon the time available and the types of shots you want players to take
- Learn to play with spacing on offense to open up lanes for dribble penetration and post feeds
It doesn’t end there! Coach Fennelly adds more with a number of great drills that can be used in any program at any level. Coach Fennelly gives you some great ideas to help you develop your own drills as well. This is an outstanding presentation to add to any coach’s library. Rent this offensive breakdown drills DVD today.