(Rental)-25 Unstoppable Inbound Plays
25 Unstoppable Inbound Plays
Coaches at every level face a number of inbound situations in each game. Learn how to steal points from your opponent with inbound plays from nine of the game’s best coaches. Michigan State’s Tom Izzo, Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski, Hubie Brown, Pat Summit, and many more offer up inbound plays from the baseline, sideline, and full-court against man and zone defenses.
Baseline Inbound Plays vs. Man Defense
- Chips: Coach Izzo uses pin screens to create scoring opportunities inside and outside. “31” and “32” use curl shooters off of double screens at the free throw line resulting in layups or open 3-pointers.
- Blue Alignment: Villanova head coach Jay Wright shares two plays from this set that isolate your best players to run a two-man game in space.
- Box Alignment: Vance Downs was the 2010 USA Today National High School Coach of the Year and here he demonstrates five plays from the Box that look to create open looks at the rim from back screen and screen-the-screener actions.
- Triangle Set: Former college coach Mike Montgomery demonstrates a screen-the-screener action from this set that results in quick open looks.
- Duke Line Series: Former Duke assistant and now Northwestern head coach Chris Collins shares five plays from this series. Each player highlights a different player to add unpredictability to the offense.
Baseline Inbound Plays vs. Zone Defense
- Fist Out 1-4: Coach Downs, who coached Harrison Barnes and Doug McDermott in high school, uses this set to stretch a zone defense and get an open corner shot.
- Box Alignment: Legendary Tennessee women’s coach Pat Summit shows you how to get an open mid-range jumper by screening the entire side of a zone defense.
- 1-4 Low Set: Thom Sigel, who won two Illinois high school state championships, demonstrates how to misdirect the defense with this set producing an open gap under the basket.
Sideline Unstoppable Inbound Plays
- 1 and 2 Plays: Coach Izzo demonstrates a variety of screens and a play that uses simultaneous screens to give you multiple scoring options.
- White Play: Wright shows you how to score off with less than three seconds to play.
- Double: Hall of Fame coach Hubie Brown shows you this play that gives you the opportunity for a game-winning basket using double screens and back screens.
This unstoppable inbound plays video is full of 25 different inbound plays, including a full-court play from Georgia head coach Tom Crean when you need to go the length of the floor to score late in a game. Add some or all of these to your inbound play arsenal! Rent this unstoppable inbound plays DVD today.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Otherwise the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.