(Rental)-15 Plays To Score In Any Situation
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Matt Painter: 15 Plays to Score in Any Situation
In any given game, coaches are faced with must-score situations. Championship coaches are prepared for these situations. In this video, Purdue head coach Matt Painter helps with that preparation as he offers up some his best special situation plays. Each play includes several scoring options depending on time remaining and position on the court.
Painter, a four-time Big Ten Coach of the Year, has led Purdue to three Big Ten regular season titles (2010, 2017, 2019) and two Sweet Sixteen appearances. In this on-court clinic presentation, Coach Painter shows you how to score in crucial situations. Plays included are:
- Full-Court Home Run Plays: Painter shows you several options for when you have to go the length of the floor with limited time on the clock and the game on the line. Watch both layup opportunities and potential 3-point shots.
- Cross Plays: Watch plays off of an opponent’s made free throw in the last seconds of a game when you must score.
- Full-Court Situational Plays: Coach Painter shows you four effective ways to down the court quickly and into scoring position.
- Out of Bounds Plays Under the Basket: Painter shows you “Quickie” which is used versus man or zone defenses offering a screen for your post and “Augie” which is a mini stack that offers several scoring options.
- Sideline Out of Bounds Plays: Watch and see how Painter creates mismatches and multiple shot opportunities in three different sideline plays.
- Ball Screen Set: Coach Painter puts the defense in a bind and offers you six options to score when you need it most.
- 4-Man Flex Set: This is a play for your point guard and gives him the opportunity to take an open shot or pass to the wing.
Be prepared for those special situations with proven plays from one of college basketball’s best young coaches!