J-Glove Shooting Glove
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
J-Glove Basketball Shooting Glove
The J-Glove Basketball Shooting Glove is the only basketball training equipment on the market designed to teach a user how to correctly grip, set up, and release a basketball. By promoting proper biomechanics of shooting, the J-Basketball Shooting Glove uses finger splint design technology in preventing premature finger flexion at the base of the finger joints - which is the #1 reason for improper side to side wrist mechanics during follow through. Additionally, the finger splint design creates absolute perfect shot set up, never allowing the ball to rest on your palm. All this, without any additional pad/foam as with other rival training aids.
J-Glove Sizing Guide:
- Size Small: Grade school - Jr. High, ages 9-12
- Size Medium: Jr. High- High School (9th Grade), ages 12-15.
- Size Large: High School (10th Grade) - College/Pro, ages 16 - up.
- Size XL: Designed for players with XL hands and wide fingers.
Benefits of the J-Glove Basketball Shooting Glove
- Prevent finger flexion at the base of your fingers ensuring an open-hand follow through with every repetition
- Eliminate side to side improper wrist mechanics
- Ensure maximum extension at the wrist joint during shot set up, resulting in keeping the ball off the mid palm of the hand, and creating more power/range on your shot
- Develop proper finger separation in order to control the basketball
- Re-construct your shooting mechanics of the follow through in a short period of time, while providing you with success and confidence to be a long-term successful shooter
While there are different basketball shooting aids available, many are limited to one area - handling a basketball during shot set up. However, there is not a single basketball shooting aid on the market that focuses on the most important aspect of consistent shooters......open-hand, square follow through!
For most amateur shooters, the main reason for inconsistent shooting is improper side-to-side wrist flexion during follow through. If a right-hand player prematurely flexes his/her index finger during follow through (most common), then his/her wrist will finish toward the outside, resulting in biomechanical errors on their shot. If they prematuraly flex their ring finger, their wrist will finish towards the inside. Where does your wrist finish?
Because of it's unique finger splint design, the J-Glove Basketball Shooting Glove prevents finger flexion at the base of the finger joints (MCP Joint), while allowing complete freedom at the DIP joint in allowing a player to grip and feel the basketball. Ultimately, this innovative design enables perfect forward hinging motion at the wrist joint, resulting in improved master of your shooting mechanics in a matter of weeks.
In addition, the glove design develops proper finger separation within your "finger fork", and ensures maximum extension at the wrist joint to create a proper "trigger position" before the shot release. Because of the finger splint design, if the ball is resting on a player's palm, the player's fingers will not be in contact with the ball, thus reinforcing proper shot set up with every repetition. There is not another shooting aid on the market that can promote these same benefits.
The J-Glove is all about constructing or re-constructing perfect biomechanical shooting mechanics during your shot release and follow through. In most cases, this will involve one of the more difficult training tasks known to humans....breaking old habits. Lessons at camps, and clinics often leave players confused and discouraged, resulting in old shooting habits quickly reverting back. Re-training the brain to discontinue the use of old muscle-memory circuits and to create new muscle-memory circuits is a very time-consuming and repetitive process.
Order the J-Glove Basketball Shooting Glove today & Shoot Like a Pro.