Heavy Grips 3 Pack
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Save $10 when ordering 3 Heavy Grips at a time.
If you want to develop serious hand strength for basketball then the Heavy Grips are for you. This basketball training equipment was developed for athletes who want to take the training of their grip strength to the next level. These high-quality aluminum-handled hand grippers are made in 50 lb increments from 100 lbs to 200 lbs so that you can train your grip similar to training any other body part - by increasing resistance.
The Heavy Grips will make you a better basketball player by improving your hand and forearm strength.
- Dribbling - You'll be able to dribble the ball harder and have more control.
- Dunking - Palm the ball by increasing your hand strength and then throw it down. No more losing the ball on the way up.
- Passing - Put more force on your passes and be able to control catches better.
- Rebounding - Having stronger hands means you'll be able to control the ball better even if it doesn't come right into your hands.
- Shooting - Increase your range with increase hand and forearm strength
The Heavy Grip 100 takes 100 lbs of pressure to close, and the Heavy Grip 150 takes 150 lbs to close, and the Heavy Grip 200 takes 200 lbs to close. Compare that to most store bought hand grippers that only take 40 lbs to 60 lbs of pressure to close!!!