Heavy Grips 3 Pack
- The Heavy Grips hand gripper series was developed for athletes who want to take the training of their grip strength to the next level
- These high-quality aluminum-handled hand grippers are made in 50 lb increments from 100 lbs to 200 lbs so that you can train your grip similar to training any other body part - by increasing resistance
- You'll be able to dribble the ball harder and have more control. * Dunking - Palm the ball by increasing your hand strength and then throw it down
- No more losing the ball on the way up
Save $10 when ordering 3 Heavy Grips at a time.
If you want to develop serious hand strength for basketball then the Heavy Grips are for you. This basketball training equipment was developed for athletes who want to take the training of their grip strength to the next level. These high-quality aluminum-handled hand grippers are made in 50 lb increments from 100 lbs to 200 lbs so that you can train your grip similar to training any other body part - by increasing resistance.
The Heavy Grips will make you a better basketball player by improving your hand and forearm strength.
- Dribbling - You'll be able to dribble the ball harder and have more control.
- Dunking - Palm the ball by increasing your hand strength and then throw it down. No more losing the ball on the way up.
- Passing - Put more force on your passes and be able to control catches better.
- Rebounding - Having stronger hands means you'll be able to control the ball better even if it doesn't come right into your hands.
- Shooting - Increase your range with increase hand and forearm strength
The Heavy Grip 100 takes 100 lbs of pressure to close, and the Heavy Grip 150 takes 150 lbs to close, and the Heavy Grip 200 takes 200 lbs to close. Compare that to most store bought hand grippers that only take 40 lbs to 60 lbs of pressure to close!!!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Otherwise the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.