Handle the Rock Dribbling System
The Secret to Helping Your Child become
One of the Best Players
on their Basketball Team & Score More Points
HANDLE THE ROCK IS A HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING SYSTEM FOR PLAYERS
AT ANY LEVEL.
THE BEST PART? IT TAKES LESS THAN 20 MINUTES A DAY...
WANT TO JOIN JASON OTTER & THOUSANDS OF ELITE PLAYERS?
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET:
Beginner Player System
- Helps You Build A Solid Foundation Of Dribbling Skills
- Gives You 3 Ten Minute Progressive Workouts To Build Up To The Intermediate Level
- Gets You More Confidence To Handle The Ball In Games
- Avoid Being A Player That Can't Handle The Basketball
- Record Your Progress with Printable Evaluation Sheets to Pass each Beginner Workout
Intermediate Player System
- Helps You Prepare For The High School Level
- Gets You More Confidence To Run Your Team's Offense
- Effortlessly Develop Your Dribbling Skills By Just Following Along With the 3 20+ minute workouts
- Quickly Become One Of The Best Ball Handlers On Your Team
- STOP Worrying About Getting Yanked Out Of Games For Turnovers
- Gets You Ready for the Pro Level Workouts
Pro Level Player System
- Develop Incredible Speed With The Basketball
- Makes It Easy To Blow By Defenders Off The Dribble
- Coaches at all levels will not overlook you when you handle the basketball at this level
- Easily Be The Best Dribbler On Your Team
- Escape The Pain Of Having To Hire A Personal Trainer
- How To Handle The Basketball Vs The Highest Level Of Defense
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES PROVEN DRIBBLING DRILLS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR GAME TOMORROW & LEAVE YOUR TEAMMATES WONDERING WHAT YOU'RE DOING OUTSIDE OF PRACTICE...
REAL PLAYERS THAT HAVE GOTTEN
“I worked with Jason from High School through my NBA career. I spent 4 hours a day working with Jason the summer before my most productive NBA season. I have Jason to thank for all the time he spent with me in my development as a player.”
– Jason Richardson (Division 1 All-American, 10 year NBA veteran)
“I have been attending two Jason Otter camps per summer since I was in 7th grade. I know I could not have played Division 1 basketball without them. I am a 5’10” average athlete that has suited up against almost every major program in the country. I can’t wait to get to a camp this summer and learn more. Thanks Otter Basketball for making my dream a reality.”
– Dean Danos (1st Team All-State) Northern Kentucky University.
“Without Jason Otter's help, I do not believe I could have accomplished or continue to accomplish my goals. I am so thankful to Jason and all he has done for me on the court and off.”
– Jordan McCabe (Top 100 player in the Country). D-1 University of West Virginia Commit
“People told me my whole life I was too small to have success on the college and pro level. I am excited to be a part of the OtterBasketball staff and help players achieve what others may think is impossible. I Believe.”
– Matt VanPelt (Recipient of the Pete Maravich Collegiate Point Guard Award) Pro Player Overseas.
Why is Training with Jason Otter Different?
Jason isn't some Johnny Come Lately YouTube Trainer. Jason has been doing this for over 15 years - Training Pros, College, & players of all ages. In the above picture, Jason is at one of his camps. Yes, he trains real players year around on a daily basis. That's a big difference from a lot of the so called trainers out there now who spend their days uploading YouTube videos on a daily basis. Jason travels all over the country conducting over 8 different camps including his famous Point Guard Elite camps.
A former Division I and professional player, Jason Otter has dedicated himself to player development. As a young boy he made the commitment to become the best player he could be. He would spend 8 hours a day with a basketball in the summertime and bought into the idea that hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. But upon finishing his professional career quickly realized that hard and smart work beats talent even when talent does work. And thus, the Otter Basketball system began to develop. The work ethic he learned from spending those hours on the court spilled over into his personal life off the court too. Earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Health & Physical Education with emphasis in Exercise Science, Special Education, Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership. Upon returning from playing overseas, Jason began teaching, coaching and developed players that went on to have much success in Division I, II and professional careers. Because of the high demand to work with Jason, he began holding individual instructional camps. In a short time those expanded to being held all over the country and overseas. Otter Basketball Camps are the most sought after skill development camps in the country today.
Click here for Download Details.