(Rental)-End Of Game Winning Strategies & Plays
Kevin Boyle: End-of-Game Winning Strategies & Plays
As a coach at any level, you must always have an answer for those crucial end-of-game situations. Kevin Boyle, a three-time National High School Coach of the Year at Monteverde Academy in Florida, has excelled in these types of situations throughout his career. His teams have won four high school national championships and he has sent numerous players to the NBA.
In this video, Coach Boyle gives you an entire end-of-game, crucial situation playbook. You will have an entire bag of tricks to use when your team needs a score. You will see three different practice drill sequences and over 20 plays for late-game situations.
None of Boyle’s late-game plays matter if your players cannot handle pressure. In order to handle pressure, Coach Boyle goes through a series of drills that practice footwork and passing while under pressure.
- Pivot Series: Players must know how to pivot and know when to use the pivot. Players are put into game-like situations with pressure on the ball and must use the correct pivot. Coaches can build on the drills to add different forms of pivots.
- Passing Series: Coach Boyle begins with basic passing drills and progresses to those that add a dribble or have a player step around a defender. Players that cannot step around a defender are more apt to make poor passes. Players also work on one-handed passes. All of the drills, including those in the Pivot Series, include multiple variations so players are exposed to situations they will encounter in games.
With the fundamental session over, Coach Boyle moves right into the end-of-game situations. You will be exposed to a whole package of game-winning plays from one of the nation’s best high school coaches. These plays include:
- Sideline Inbound Plays: Coach Boyle demonstrates three different plays to free up your best shooter using multiple screening actions. The result is a 3-point shot when you need it most.
- Motion Sets: Boyle addresses end-of-quarter plays and how you can incorporate motion through ball and player movement. Learn how to run down the clock with “Villanova.” You will also see three sets you can run in these situations to open up the floor creating open shots and driving lanes.
- Full Court Plays: There will be a few times per season when you need a basket in the final seconds. On some of those occasions, you will need to go the length of the floor. Coach Boyle gives you three plays to do so. One advances the ball to half-court quickly, another is a Hail Mary, and the third attacks a full-court press.
- Half-Court Sets: Coach Boyle offers up three more plays that start off of your base offense.
Learn to address late-game situations from one of the best. Coach Boyle shares with you and entire package of end-of-game and special situation plays that have been tested throughout his illustrious career.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Otherwise the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.