(Rental)-25 Practice Drills For Offense
25 Basketball Offense Drills
If you’re looking to improve your team’s offensive game, this video featuring 12 iconic coaches can help with skill development, breakdowns, transition drills, and overall scoring ability. Build a team that can pass, cut, and shoot in any situation. Learn how to teach players to use screens, play off penetration, attack off dribble handoffs, and more. You will find a number of half-court and full-court drills to develop your offense’s execution.
Half-Court Offensive Drills
Fourteen different half-court basketball offense drills are presented from some of the most recognizable names in the sport. You will see everything from dribble handoffs to wing screen and rolls as these coaches strive to help you and your players develop an understanding of the game of basketball.
- Geno Auriemma (3-on-3 DHO to Shake Option): Players learn proper spacing for best results and learn different actions based on how a defense plays.
- Sean Miller (3 Around 1): Posts work continuously to get open while guards work on drives to the rim, catching and shooting, or making the extra pass to an open shooter.
- Mark Few (Ball Swings 3-on-0, 3-on-0 Post Entry, & Ball Screen Breakdowns): Teach perimeter players to pass, maintain spacing, and play off dribble penetration. You also work on scoring options off of side ball screens.
- Steve Prohm (Kansas Shots & Hammer Pass to Rover Screen): These drills work on getting shots in a ball screen offense. Guards work on attacking the basket and posts work on duck-ins.
- Ben Jacobson (Feeding the Post): Works on using the off-ball elbow screen to feed the post and work off the post to create offensive spacing.
- Jay Wright (Catch & Shoot, Ball Screen, & 2-Ball Shooting with Low Cross Screen): These drills emphasize footwork and reading defenses. Guards work to catch and shoot and attack the basket using different finishes.
- Gary Waters (Guard Shooting & Contest Shooting): Both are shooting drills that give players numerous reps in a short amount of time.
- Don Showalter (Partner Passing Drills): This passing series develops players’ weak hand passing skills.
Full-Court Transition Offense Drills
Here, you will find 11 full-court transition drills to install an up-tempo attack in your offense. Concepts like hitting the outlet player, communication, and more are all on display. Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski provides three drills – 3-Man Passing, 415, and 3-on-0 Catch and Face – that have helped his teams to numerous ACC and national championships.
This basketball offense drills video is loaded with drills that will help any program improve its ability to score in the half-court or in transition.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Otherwise the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.